*** Following REIA guidelines, open homes are no longer possible due to the COVID-19 situation. To view, please follow the below
1. Apply using 1Form to successfully apply. A full application must be completed.
2. The owner will select a short list of applications who will view the property
3. If you are shortlisted, you will be notified of a date & time to view the property
4. After viewing, you can choose to proceed or withdraw your application
5. The owner will then decide on the successful application and normal procedures will follow
This stunning property really brings the WOW’ factor. You will be instantly impressed by the magnificent panoramic water views that overlook the River Derwent. If you love entertaining then you will love the layout of the home, with a large open plan living, dining and kitchen areas that open up to an alfresco entertaining deck.
There are three bedrooms located on the upper floor, all with built-ins. Downstairs is the master suite, that has its own private deck and an additional room suitable for an office.
Outside there is a carport and garage for secure parking.
You have to inspect this property to really understand how magnificent it really is.
Please register your interest with Nat to be kept up to date with open home times/changes.